Thursday, February 11, 2016

New company

David Erikson
Marketing new business

If my new company was a pizza shop I would take ideas from Dominos.

Product: My product would be pizza and other meals closely related. There would be many prices for the size of pizza, and other meals, and drinks.
Price: Nothing would be over priced. This would make the product better and so more people would come to eat.
Promotion: I would use billboards, TV ads, radio commercials, the internet, and emails to get people to come to my restaurant. It would advertise sales and coupons.
Place:I would put this restaurant in malls, highway stops and in the middle of the town to get more people to buy. the more available the product the more it will be bought.

Dominos sends emails and coupons to my house so that it will make me want to go their and buy a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment